Wednesday, March 24, 2010

welcome-welcome

Welcome to the new Life of (miss) PI blog.
This blog will be basically like my family blog, but without anything Rylee-related. Still random Katie stories. Sarcasm. Health updates. Etc. Etc. Etc. I might even add in a random piece of Katie-written literature here or there. A poem. A moment captured on paper by my hand and transferred to the blog-o-sphere. I'm not going to promise never to post pictures with Rylee in them, but I'm just not going to talk about him on this blog. Nope. Just me. It could get a little scary. lol. And so everyone knows..... I'm not deleting our family blog because I plan to use it again someday..... Hopefully soon I'll get an updated blog link list on this blog so that you can still connect away.

welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I can't wait to see what you put in this space. And I love your new name. (You are updated on my google reader!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was an avid reader of the original blog, so I'm sure I'll be an avid reader of this one too. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot! I love the independence! Look forward to your many Katie-isms :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was trying to post a comment on the next post, but for some reason i couldn't figure it out. Anyway I just wanted to send you some "hugs" and I think that there is not a thing wrong with feeling tired of it all. I love that quote in Ann of Green Gables (movie version, not book), where her teacher tells her that tomorrow is a new day without any mistakes in it. Well, you haven't made any mistakes, but tomorrow is a new day with a chance to start fresh.

    ReplyDelete